=O ...it's HIM !!

nicks blog. random comments and stuff. enjoy =]

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

update timeee

sandra has inspired me to post something up for today.. she made me realise i havent posted anything since monday.. seems a while.. if only a day or so.. hahaha i missed you blog =] today i found out about all the tests and crap coming up next week.. basically a sac per day.. holy mtherfckn-crapulence. i mean.. oh dear. yeahhh... bio sac tomorrow WOOHOO. OH and i got 70% on my mgm test. thats a pretty crap score i know and id be pissed at myself if i got that kind of crap last year.. but mgm is different. i guess you could say im *happy* with my mark. satisfied at least. another analysis coming up. terrific.

ok no more about maths today.. i guess it can be said its taking over a lot of my thoughts.. haiiii.. maybe ill go read that book sherry gave me today 'the heart of a Buddha' .. maybe the words of a great teacher shall calm my souuuuuullllll hahaha.. oH and jenny gave me PENS today!! thanks jenny! lovely lovely CHINA pens =) i miss china stationery.. so cheap and so coooool!!!! omg and one of the pens even has TB on iT! BAHAHAH.. i love that.

so.. guess thats about it for today.. deb in two days.. yay =) wedding in 4 days.. yay =) joyces bday in 2 days =) inability to go to saturday deb in 3 days =( oh well.. i guess theres more to be happy about than sad? so i at least have sth to be grateful for. and anyway we shall all go to the formal together and take thousands of photos. =]

adieu - god be with you

..ok so im not christian but i just like that way of saying goodbye.. (goodbye came from god be with you anyway didnt it?) yes so.. i bid you all adieu and good nite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home