=O ...it's HIM !!

nicks blog. random comments and stuff. enjoy =]

Sunday, May 08, 2005

easy like a sunday morning//

ok.. so maybe my sunday morning wasnt that easy.. i woke up feeling cold. i dont like that. and last night i told myself 'youve got a shitload of work to get through nick. SO DO IT GODAMMIT YOU LAZY MTHRFCKER.' and what did i do? wasted my day.. and get stuck with the same shitload. hahaha.. but oh well.. kinda working my way through it now.. shovellin the shit. and yes. now im kinda wasting my time even more arent i? but who cares.. im relieving my boredom.. and soon (yeah its like 9.10pm..) we got visitors coming from america.. grandmas cousin and husband.. i think. i forgot exactly how theyre related.. sth like that anyway hahaha..

apparently the husband likes me a lot cause i can speak mandarin to him.. haha.. i was talking to him at my sisters wedding and hes like using all these proverbs in his sentences..like how if i drink the sour wine now (which is a metaphor for learning chinese now) then i will drink the sweet wine in my future (which is getting stinkin rich cause i got all the connections just because i know chinese haahah) and how if i drink the sweet wine now (dont study chinese) then i will drink the sour wine in the future (cause ill be a poor bastard living in a box just because i DONt know chinese) HHAHA when i heard that i was like woAh this guy is HC mate. then my grandpa tells me he came to cambodia from china when he was 14 and im like oh. apparently hes like a gangster leader man or sth. hahaha hes got connections all over the damn world.. geez. something with my family and gangster people like this. hahaah all the old men are like fully connected... like my other uncle in sydney.. hes like an old time business man.. that everyone knows hahahh.. and the weird thing is.. these old gangsters SPEAK CHINESE. haha for like 99% of the time anyway..

damn.. maybe i should continue drinking my sour wine ay? i wanna drink the sweet wine and become a rich old gangster man like my uncles.. hahaahah =]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home