=O ...it's HIM !!

nicks blog. random comments and stuff. enjoy =]

Monday, May 09, 2005

you should let me love you...

let me be the one to
give you everything you want and need..

hahaha this guys dance moves are a little gay in the video clip.. but hey the songs stuck in my head.. what can i do? plus it was on my sisters wedding photos dvd.. so yeah. baby good love and protection.. ok ill stop =P

tiens bday on FRIDAY. and shes trying to guess whats happening.. my lips are sealed mate. its not a SURPRISE if the SURPRISEE knows what the SURPRISER is DOING. IS IT? heheh.. no sir, its not sir.

ok.. and what do you know? yesterday i said grandmas cousins husband likes me.. and when he leaves our house last night hes like telling me to continue studying chinese and stuff.. hahaa and then hes like *wo hen xi huan ni* HAHAHA WOOT!! old gangster LIKES ME. *victory dance* *thrusting hips and pumping fists into air* hahaha nick is building up his connections. oh yeah. im gonna be connected to all the gangsters of old china and cambodia hahaha..

yep well anyway.. thought i got 29 out of 27 for my methods test.. yes 107% hahaha i thought it was supposed to be 27/29.. thought the teacher typed it wrong.. checked again when i got home.. it was wrong! except it wasnt supposed to be 29/27.. it was supposed to be 19 =[ fck. stupid gruber. why have such fat fingers for? so fat you push '2' when you want '1' grrrr

ah well.. till next time

bonsoir

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home