=O ...it's HIM !!

nicks blog. random comments and stuff. enjoy =]

Saturday, July 09, 2005

aww

well today i went to work. nothing very eventful there. chengs husband went fishing? haha thats what i learnt at lunch. fishing. today. it was freakin raining and cold and shit. and he went down near geelong or sth. omfgg. nooo way. cambos are so weird sometimes. had dumplings and char siu bao for lunch. spoke teochiu to the shop lady. she said my face was black black and she was surprised that i could speak chinese. hahaah.. my grandpa used to call me 'ah jin kmauv' which means *black chinaman* in cambo. lol. this was when i was a kid of course. cause i didnt speak cambo back then.. always staying with them so spoke chinese all the time. now of course its the opposite. only speaking cambo. oh dear. wonder what will happen in the future. LATIN!! ghahaha err no.

anyway

came home. watched a video of my 6th birthday party with my mum and my sister. ahhhhh the memories. i was such a noisy little bastard. lol. seeing my old friends.. all white people. hahaha.. what a contrast to now ay? yes i have changed a lot. praise the lord. omg you should hear all of our accents. ITS SO WEIRD> like my cousin was calling me and hes like "NERRK.. NERRK" when hes saying my name. we had such THERK kiwi accents. hahaha

and omgg there was this really funny part of the video when all the adults were sitting around eating their noodles and they were asking each other how you say that fried bread stick in english (iu ja kueh in tc.. or you tiao in mando.. or yau char kwai in canto) and my grandmas like *uhh.. DOUGHNUT! CHI-NEE DOUGNUT* and the lady that asked was like *ohh really..* and my grandmas got this thinking face on and shes like *mm.. yeah.. chi-nee donught! i saw it written at the shop!* and then the lady asked my mum and my mums like *umm.. chinese bread isnt it? or maybe chinese CROISSANT?* and im watching and im like HAHAHA fobs and english. hai-larious.

anyway. there was this reallllly sad part too! like my sister was 3 years old at the time. and someone had given her this big purple balloon. it was bigger than her head. lol. anyway she looked all happy and fascinated with her new toy. but. omg. then she went and stood close to the heater. and it POPPED. and it was like BANG (i mean *pop* hehe) and everyones like WTF and turns around and the camera is just on my sister and everyone looking at her. and then they all go back to whatever the hell they were doing. and my sister is just standing there. looking soooo lost. looked like she was going to cry. and she just stood there. holding her hands together while everyone walked around her. and i was like AWWWWW omg. my parents were in another room so they didnt even KNOW! and then she walked away quietly into another room. and my older sister followed with the video camera. haha. and my littlesister was just sitting on the ground.. trying not to cry.. and then she starts crying!! and she looked soo sad.. and she was holding her head in her hands and sobbing and sobbing and i was like awwwwwwww =[ and the whole time my older sister was just recording the whole thing. hahaha good on ya jie jie! now we have something to watch =]

so thaaaaaaaaaat was quite a chunky bit of writing there. just imagine. how many stories we tell our friends each day. and how many words we use. i just told two or three stories and its taken up this many words. imagine how many words we use EVERYDAY. amazing isnt it. the world is an amazing place. but only if you take the time to stop and think and appreciate =]

bonsoir

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home