=O ...it's HIM !!

nicks blog. random comments and stuff. enjoy =]

Saturday, October 01, 2005

happy birthday

...to my dear mother. yes today was her birthday and she forgot until like 2 days ago. ahahah.. just another day. anyway. just came back from dinner at oggis. pretty good italian food i guess. heaps of people. us being the only asians in the whole place hahaha.. bit of a change from when were in chinese restaurants.. but then i guess were like the only dark people there lol.

actually it was kinda like when we were in this chinese restaurant out in the country where there were all white people eating chinese with knives and forks. and we were the only asians sitting in the middle of the place. that was just a little too weird for me. and THE FOOD SMELLED LIKE ASS. it wasnt good. and they had chips at the buffet? oh yessa. aw-sen-tik chai-nees-ah food! FLIED POHTATOHS.

there were these two people - man and woman - sitting next to us on the other table and the guy was such a bogan. he was so freakin loud. like YEAH IM GONNA HAVE YOUR ARSE ON THE DANCE FLOOR IN A COUPLE HOURS. then 5 seconds later he was talking about some random topic - YEAH ROBBIE WILLIAMS IS GOOD CAUSE HES LIKE DIFFERENT FROM OTHER PEOPLE. and im thinking wtf shutup bogan. and my mums like *he's soh rood!* lol.

my mum said something about me *watching my figure* and im like oh lord. cause ive been eating more healthily of late. staying away from oil and fat and junk. and my dads like *youre not fat!* and im like *yeah... hm. BUT I WAS fatt(er)!!*

dad: no you werent!
nick: YEAH I WAS. I HAD BOOBIES. DID YOU SEE ME? LOOK. LOOK AT OLD PHOTOS. I WAS LIKE PUDGY AND LARDY...BOOBIES!!

and everyone laughs at my boobies. lol. i dont know why im saying this but my grandpa used to grab my man boobs when i was a kid. BAHAHAHA. that was awful. guess he thought it was funny to have a pig for a grandson. COME HERE MY LITTLE PIGGY. LET ME FEED YOU SOME MORE FRIED GOODIES.

hahah okay. i guess thats it for today. forgot what happened at work. busy day though. very busy today. we ran out of baskets for prescriptions lol. had to use the big ones. ANYWAY

end of blog for today.

good night everyone.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home