=O ...it's HIM !!

nicks blog. random comments and stuff. enjoy =]

Friday, September 23, 2005

what the holy fck.

read the comment on my last post:

Anonymous said...
Hi, I was browsing the Web and came accross your site. I am pretty new to blogging and everything but it seems pretty fun. I have a site about cash for structured settlements that I just started last week. Well, I just wanted to comment and say you have a neat blog. keep it up and have fun blogging!


YOU SHAMELESS BITCH MTHERFCK. sif advertise your gay ass site on MY blog. thats like maccas opening in my living room. or a bloody nigger offering shoe polishes in my bathroom. advertise elsewhere spammer.

"Hi, I was browsing the Web and came accross your site. I am pretty new to this whole science thing, but i just happen to have a site about APPLIED QUANTUM PHYSICS AND THERMODYNAMICS that i just started last week. I shall now just say that your blog is *neat* so that you think im a lovely person and you will follow the link to my site and make me feel better about myself because someone came to my piece of shit that i made about cash and structured settlements like who the fck cares."

stop shoving your shit around here mate.

anyway.. moving past the randoms.

yesterday i found this sound clip on the net:
http://blog.kvpug.org/photos/starwarshokkien.mp3

its STAR WARS. IN HOKKIEN. BAHAHAH well only like a few lines.. but still.. pretty cool
quite funny if you understand hokkien. not funny if you dont.

the part i understood was when luke was like 'ahhhh my handdd' and darth vader was like 'luke. i am your father' and then luke said 'not possible! my father is deaaaaaaaad' lol.

i wanna make a cambo version. HAHAHA

or a teochew version.

anyway. dont advertise your shit on here. thats just low. low as the woman who sends her husband an sms wanting a divorce. low as barry whites sexy mofo voice. low as the prices at big w. low low prices. everyday. theres some sarcasm for all you who didnt get it.

gnite all.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hahah u got so many ads in ur comments...maybe u should really consider msn spaces HAHAHAHAH

     

Post a Comment

<< Home