=O ...it's HIM !!

nicks blog. random comments and stuff. enjoy =]

Saturday, November 05, 2005

a quote i like

Life's but a walking shadow,
A poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more:
It is a tale told by an idiot,
Full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

- Macbeth

..and part of a song

藉口 - Excuse
by Jay Chou 周杰倫

翻著我們的照片
looking through our photographs
想念若隱若現
you can barely see how much i really miss you
去年的冬天
in winter last year
我們笑得很甜
our laughter was so sweet
看著妳哭泣的臉
looking at your weeping face
對著我說再見
saying to me goodbye
來不及聽見
i heard it too late
妳已走得很遠
and you had already gone far away
也許妳已經放棄我
maybe you have already let go of me
也許已經很難回頭
maybe it is already too hard to go back
我知道是自己錯過
i know it was me that was wrong
請再給我一個理由說妳不愛我
please give me another reason to say why you dont love me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home