=O ...it's HIM !!

nicks blog. random comments and stuff. enjoy =]

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

what am i thinking?

what is lord nicholas thinking now..?

well. my dad just yelled at my sister because she said something about a concert. and how something something blah blah blah.. and shes all upset about it and shit.. i think my dad was just tired and pissed for no reason. lol i get that from him. and apparently he was like *you always talk about dancing! what about school? look at your brother! why cant you work hard like him?*

oh dear. if only he knew how *hard* i work. meaning that many times i dont work hard. though i guess i do most of the time. kinda. and my sisters like *nick is always SLEEPING.*
dad: well its better to sleep so you have energy to WORK rather than going DANCING.
sister: i dunno what else they said cause i wasnt there.

sister later.. : im not nick! i cant be like nick! etc etc.

aww. i cant imagine what it feels like to be my sister. cause really my hobbies are like sleeping and.. nothing much else lol. and being compared to an older sibling all the time.. i guess its hard.

but sometimes i think that my sister doesnt know when the hell to shutup. like shes having a bday party on saturday. and so my mum takes her to go buy *decorations* (sif have decorations omg waste money cause you throw them away la) and my dad takes her to buy all sorts of junk food. plus birthday cake. plus other shit ohmylord shes so fussy. its only her 14th. not even THAT SIGNIFICANT. so i can understand how my parents get pissed. and when shes in an argument shell keep GOING. louder and louder dear lord its so annoying. i would have just shutup and walked away. i learned that aaaaaaaaaaages ago when i was like 9. NINE. shes 14 and still dont get it. aiyah.

but that lead to me not talking to my dad very much. but hey. it saves my face. i dont get yelled at if i dont argue. so its all good. today my mum asked me to take the rubbish out and i got pissed at her lol. sometimes i just feel like my parents should make an effort to talk to me as little as possible. then id be happy. sometimes im not angry but i just dont want ANYONE to talk to me. except maybe a friend. but not parents. definitely not. i just end up yelling at them and then i get told off *why are you yelling at me? non respecting child* lol. and i just shutup and walk away.

walking away solves it all.

anyway. CHINESE ORAL THIS FRIDAY OMFG. taking half a day off tomorrow. coming home at lunchtime to start revising all my conversation notes. ill end up spending about 8-10 hrs on it i think. HAHAHA i hope. pleeeeeeeeeeease i hope its nice and easy and straightforward.

okay. off to study soon. and pray reallllllllly realllllllllllly harddddddddddddd.

gnite!


1 Comments:

  • At 8:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Miller Questioned Again on Leak
    New York Times reporter Judith Miller yesterday answered questions about a previously undisclosed conversation she had with Vice President Cheney's chief of staff in June 2003, as a special prosecutor moved to ...
    Found your blog while surfing, great info...would you like to visit my blog as well?
    banner ads Please Disregard the tittle it's on my product web site.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home