=O ...it's HIM !!

nicks blog. random comments and stuff. enjoy =]

Friday, March 03, 2006

hellloooooo

good evening possums. from what I can gather from the numbers and letters on my screen I would say that I have not been to my little corner of the internet here for about 2 weeks. MYBLOODYGOODNESS. what has yr 12 done to us all? lol. working harder than last year definitely. perhaps you have been checking my blog here.. wondering what has been going on with my life? so, whats goin on nick? you may find yourself asking. or maybe that’s wishful thinking on my part. hahaha in any case..

working hard at English. because my teacher this year la.. he no love me like last year English teacher love me ah.. no full mark anymore. plus im competing with two English.. geniuses? geniii?...um. two people who are very excellently good at English. they kinda look the same lol. white pasty skin.. brown hair.. quiet.. hehehe.. those are the criteria for being good at English i suppose. I guess my essay writing reads like a fob trying to explain quantum physics to a monkey compared to theirs. damn.

yeah so what else has been happening? I don’t remember too much you see. I see lots of random things each day and I say ohmylord that shall go into my blog! and then I forget or I don’t blog and all these wonderful things fly into nowhere land. interesting concept isn’t it? NOWEHRE LAND. I wish I could visit. id see all the things I forgot. then id remember them. thatd be awesome. ooooooooh on another completely random note – MONIMONIMONKEI!!!! that monkey is so cool. I saw him on winnie’s diary and I was like RANDOM FOB STUFF ! MONIMONIMONKEIIIIIIIIIIIIII lol. ‘we are enjoying our pleasant life with fruit.’ hahaha I love it.

more random things: poor little tubby year 7 curry boy who was late for his bus one day after school. aww. he just kinda.. quickly waddled past me and winnie and he had this lost, puffed out look on his face. he was muttering *its too late! oh no. GASP. its too late!* and he stared into winnies eyes for a sec.. like she could help him or something. hahah all the while panting. wheeeeeeeze. poor boy. too many samosas and roti paratha for him. his mummy must have been wery wery vorried.

another: I wont say who.. but a dear friend of mine made me laugh so much this week when she told me that she just learned albinos are a ‘type’ of person. she thought they were from like.. a country. LOLOL aww that’s cute. like maybe she thought.. Albania? hahahahaahha hilarious. someone said albinos are like that because ‘their parents are incested’ LOL that’s ridiculous. everyone knows its because their mum drinks too much milk. =D

what else. was sick for like a day or so this week. cold. garh. vitamin c tablets are very good. cured me in like a day.. but that day I was like walking around school like uhhhhhhhhhh and everyones like whats wrong nick? and im like nothing. and they kept going and I was thinking like omg leave me alone please. but yeah im sorry to everyone for that. I was sick.. so I wasn’t my usual hornily/joke making/random self. sorry. but yes another random thing that just popped ..not pooped as I just mistyped.. into my head is bakers delight.

nicks verdict: baker’s delight fruit scones are the fckn BOMB. as are their custard scrolls for those who like custard. but ohmylord do I love their fruit scones. full of butter though. bad. but tasty. good. and cheap. also good. yeah… talking of scones.. do you say *skons* or *skones* ? the first one is an ‘o’ sound like in ‘got’ and the second is like in ‘phone’. I bet most of you say skon. americans say skone. but which is correct? is skon maybe just some English dialect thing that aussies picked up? is it ACTUALLY skone? if my school offered English language I would so have taken it because this is the sort of stuff you talk about. FCKN MARVELLOUS. I love it. but noo fckn school sif not offer fckn English language fckers. GARH.

one last thing to round off a randomly linked together blog. I went from English to monkeys to fat little currys, albinos, my cold, bakers delight, fruit scones and the English language and now I shall link that (cause its to do with school) to SCHOOL CAPTAINSHIP. congratulations to SANDRA LEE and ASHRAY GUNJUR who are this years vice school captains. congratulations also to mark and genna who are the actual school captains. they are in small writing because they are white people. LOLOL. I voted for ashray and sandra yes. Sandra was the only asian – boys and girls – to stand for the position so I think she got the majority asian vote. ahha and they say multiculturalism doesnt work. ashray was one of many currys to go for it but he was probably the most ‘trustworthy’ or perhaps the safest option I guess you could say. genna and mark.. I dunno. don’t know too much about them aussies you see. we all get along.. we just don’t hang around each other. lol. anyway congratulations to them and praise the lord we got some Asians as our leaders haha JK actually not.

okay I think that made up for 2 weeks of no blog. its now past 12 midnight. good morning all. and sweet dreams.

6 Comments:

  • At 11:36 PM, Blogger mo0s3 said…

    man i used to think Lesbians were people from a place called Lesbia, which I imagined to be in Eastern Europe.

    Ashray eh. I used to talk to him about lots of random stuff on the way to gwps.

     
  • At 6:27 PM, Blogger Ritzy said…

    wah.. long blogs as usual.. hehe

    awesome!! ya vote counted =]

     
  • At 9:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    FUNNY ONE NICK, I THANK YOU FOR CHEERING ME UP.
    I'm typing in capitals because you're not white... the superior ra... FUNNY STUFF NICK.

     
  • At 3:30 PM, Blogger -nick said…

    LESBIA LOLOL i think they were named after Lesbos in Greece or so i read somewhere

     
  • At 9:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i think you should write something about bogans..

     
  • At 8:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh Nick. I'm hurt. You only voted for me because i was the "safest" option? Most "trustworthy"?

    Shattering.

    Hahaha woah, what am i doing looking at your old old old old. blog messages?

    And yes i forgive you calm down.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home