=O ...it's HIM !!

nicks blog. random comments and stuff. enjoy =]

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

TB MADNESS

.+[pRiNc3sS HuNniGrL]+. iM tiReD oB TrYiN, iM SiCk oB CrYiN, SuRe iM SmiLinG, BUh InSiDe iM DYING! mis2in sum1, STATUS: feel sho unlurved ZAK UR SHO GAY IM NOT HOT N DUNT PUT IT ON UR NIK! :P DUN MAK OTHA GUYZ CALL MI HOT ASWEO

oh lord do you know how much effort it took me to type that. my goodness if that isnt the most tb name i have seen in a very long while. PLEASE get over it. haha even though this person is a random on my list but ohmylord. its funny. but very sad at the same time. very very sad. but still funny =] i mean.. english is hard enough to learn with the he, she and the him and the her and the 'the' 'i' 'me' 'myself' and whatever else.. yEaRhz!! EnGRiSCh (yeah im a fobby tb) ISz hAhRd eNuFfz wiF0ut YoOh PpLz maKinz Up aWL diZs ExTwAh scHtUfFieZ!~! KaKakEkEkkeKEkEkeRshsZZ~~!!

GAH DIE.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home