=O ...it's HIM !!

nicks blog. random comments and stuff. enjoy =]

Thursday, November 09, 2006

guess who's BACK

HALLOOOOOO my dear readers!! ahnick returns after his final exams!! my goodness its been a long time coming hasn’t it... bet y’all thought I was dead =O well, even if I was.. I HAVE RETURNED MY CHILDREN. and no my surname is not Christ… I am just so amazing that is what I am.

so, whats been going on nick? you may find yourself asking. why haven’t you updated your blog? WE KEEP TELLING YOU. UPDATE. YOUR. BLOG. okayokay one question at a time. well. today is significant day because today last exam of my compulsory si-cool life. finished chem and that brought an end to my 13 years of schooling. wow. thirteen years. you know what? that’s how old the bloody year 7s are. we started school when they were BORN. makes you feel old dunnit. old but cool. cause like now we’re all done. out of that ‘vce swimming pool’ lol. and into the ocean.

so um there has been so much going on I don’t know what to say. dress up day was cool. all the ‘no gary’ people lol. we went around glenny assaulting smokers. one stupid woman was so arrogant. stupid smoker. anyway. I dressed up in my cambo jacket that I got made in the motherland earlier this year. I need to wear it somewhere else to get my moneys worth. yaya so asian I am. and thennnn

last day for year 12s and final assembly. that was cool because i made people laugh. haha comedy is a very powerful thing.. I don’t know if people laughed at my stand up because it was funny or if it was just because I kinda have a rep as a silly boy. or if I just look stupid. I had more jokes! MORE I say. but they told me to cut it back because there wasn’t enough time for all the acts. I didn’t get to do my famous curry accent =[ with all my curry hand movements. lol. but I think everyone liked Lee Lin Chin. her accent is the best. and the Korean mother. yesu yesu. I sinku.. mmm.. dat..uhh.. ritter bitu..GEHHHHHhh. hahah I basically did that whole act with my eyes closed. literally.


actually..you know I don’t usually say bad things about people. but wtf was that dancing crap by Jason? ohmylord. I guess as the assembly organiser guy he can do that sort of stuff. insert things that no one really enjoys because hes in them.. and take out interesting things.. like the THANK GOD YOU’RE HERE ACT THEY WERE GOING TO DO WITH TEACHERS. like who prefers this skinny guy having an epileptic fit with a hat to a THANK GOD YOU’RE HERE ACT WITH TEACHERS?

but yes. ahemmmm. so apparently lots of people liked my thing. I liked the other peoples acts too… louie vincent tien jason low pralabh.. 'don you wish yoh geofren was hort lai mee?' and roy and amanda!! woahhhhhhh panda didn’t know you could sing like that, GIRLFRIEND. you got it goin ON. mmmmhmmmmm *finger snaps left and right* mr schiller kept calling me a legend at graduation dinner haha. and mr umbrasas told me I made his day! awesome. that’s an awesome feeling. but I don’t think ill be a comedian. just a funny guy. I like making people laugh.. it makes me happy =] I was thinking about it the other day.. why are people funny? maybe it has something to do with genes.. or hardship? notice how there are a lot of jewish comedians? jerry seinfeld is probably the most famous. the jews have suffered for like..ever. so I guess they had to make jokes cause they had nothing else. lol. maybe I got funny genes from my parents.. refugee genes!! lol.

anyway.. after final assembly.. after all the shirt signing and photo taking.. memories.. and tears.. that night was graduation dinner. where we all got our certificates from Anna Burke MP.. who ‘congratulates’ us on graduating.. but who was not there on the night. and a lovely pen from the school. lovely and cheap. lol. but I shall treasure it forever.

so now I think I shall sign off. its been quite a big blog hasn’t it children. im making up for lost time.. probably will be posting more often now that I have this mysterious thing called ‘free time’. Im kinda at a loss over what to do.. I haven’t had this much free time since like.. last year. its very surreal. anyway. someone teach me more hokkien. its good for swearing. lol.

GOOD NIGHT.

3 Comments:

  • At 12:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    YOU'RE BACK!!!!!!!!!!

    *celebrates*
    *dances*
    *rolls over*
    *asks for doggy treat*

    okay, sorry for the acute display of randomness but it's 11.50 PM and i'm just not myself.

    nice to be back, and yes i agree with many things u say here. u are a funny guy, and i guess u don't have to be a comedian by profession to make people happy.
    panda can sing very well, to the point of leaving everyone unconscious because her voice leaves us breathless.
    everyone has had it rough, including the jews. so i guess we're all a bit funny so lets take the time to laugh at ourselves like hyenas. *haha*
    with free time comes reflection, tv and junkfood. i guess we'll reflect on the good times we've had together and regret our inability to have anymore. with tv these thoughts will be drowned out. with junk food we will put on the pounds before we enter our adult life!

    huzzah and welcome back nicholas.

    much love and respect

     
  • At 10:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    omgomg nikhil arora blogs once more ...
    I VHILL NEVERRR EVER FORGET THAT STANDUP WOW WE WOW WA =]
    AWESOMENESS TO THE MAX-XXXX ...
    AMANDA AND ROY ARE LEGENDS ^^ ahaha as if say girlfriend nick! ur a niggerette now 'eh?? :P
    oops i didnt meean "ette" part !
    omg i never realised how interesting youtube is ... even with one more exams, already on a holiday mood :( not good 'eh?
    anyhoo keep on making pp smile mr.arora ur a legend .. always -vidz :)

     
  • At 10:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Welcome back Nick!
    Since I have nothing better to do than procrastinate rather than study for exams, I have been checking for updates... even though I knew you wouldn't. Go figure. Still, it's good that you were studying. ^.^ Good luck for results! =)
    I'm JEALOUS and wish I had this mysterious thing called 'free time' too. But I have an exam left still. Stupid languages. >.>
    Your stand up comedy routine was great. :) I mentioned it on my online journal. But that's hidden away in forum land where people don't know about it. ^.^
    Umm... I'll stop ranting. Yes...
    Take care!
    - Michelle

     

Post a Comment

<< Home