=O ...it's HIM !!

nicks blog. random comments and stuff. enjoy =]

Thursday, July 21, 2005

AHHHHHHH MOTHERFCK

AAAH DAMMIT MOTHERFCK. my computer just reset itself and my blog for today just disappeared along with my sanity. GAHAHAH yes. well. I haven’t blogged for 4 days as chris has so kindly commented upon in the previous post. thank you chris. I tried to blog on Sunday and it was a pretty good one too.. but dammit the pc reset itself. GAHH.

anyway.. sorry for those people who have been coming to my blog and seeing nothing new for the last few days.. hahah sorry to waste your time. but HEY. reading my blog is kinda the same thing anyway isn’t it? lol. so yes chris gave me the plastic wrap that went around his six pack of yeoh’s chrysanthemum tea? or yeoh’s something drink.. and I was like wtf is this for.

chris: for your blog.
nick: umm.. ok..? its going ON! RANDOM!!

haha itll be up later..

hahaha.. yeah haven’t blogged for past few days because ive been so damn busy. Monday I think I was too lazy? ahha oh actually.. working on bio assignment. Tuesday studying for two maths tests. Wednesday working on bio assignment which I handed in today. 22 freakin pages mate. TWENTY TWO. gahh. stayed up till 3 in the morning finishing it. felt a great satisfaction at 3 in the morning. oh yeahhh. NO NOT THAT SORT OF SATISFACTION YOU SICK BASTARDS. lol. but yeah.. it wasn’t even really a project.. it was a *PRAC REPORT*. bullshit prac report damn teachers. it was a freakin sac project long ass damn crap hell motherfck thing. hehehe. and yeah gotta do chinese essay later tonight.. *the benefits of learning chinese* oh joy.

Wednesday I asked sherry *is that a green pen?*

sherry: *no its Andrews*
nick: wtf sherry. lol

Today in chem carol asked me *have you tasted ivans banana?! its really sweet!!* oh dear. dear, sweet, innocent carol. she realised her *mistake* after I looked at her weird. haha then shes like *NICK!* and im like what? dear carol.. I have yet to corrupt your mind further =P

and what else has happened in these 4 days… hmm.. OHH! I found out grace’s ideal man. hahaha.. I told her

*hey you know what grace? I like small people!* cause grace is.. not small.. just smaller than i. ahaha so yeah I said
‘I like small girls’ or sth like that and shes like

I like big people. I like guys with big dicks’
and then we were both like BAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

and then she goes ‘yeah guys with big dicks and man boobs’ and proceeds to squeeze my chest. HAAHAH we continued with our maniac laughter.

then I was like ‘grace. I like girls with soft pussies’ AHAHHAHAHAAHAHHA and so we continued in our despicable dirty laughter. oh dear. but that was hilarious. graces ideal man is a transvestite with a large chest and large penis. LOL

and today at lunch I was saying everyones names in my sexy seductive man voice. hahah carol said I can make any word sound dirty just by using my voice. *cucumber* said I. and *sexual chocolate* and ‘why hello.. lowers voice JOYCE’ etc etc and so on lol.

so after all of these experiences in the space of just FOUR DAYS I have truly realised that I am one dirty motherfcker. I always knew that but DAMN. hahaah.. maybe I should tone it down.. actually my parents suspect me of being much louder at school than I am at home.. which is very true.. but if only they knew HOW loud. oh dear.

so that’s another update. my birthday is coming up. booyah. another year older another year wiser as my bro in law said. though he said hes probably not getting wiser.. haha more like losing it. yes. my birthday is on the 4th of august. nooo.. 4 days later and it would have been 8/8/88. craptastic. =] ah well. im now calling Vicky *ki ki* KI KI CHONG!! sounds like new year.. ki ki CHONG kiki CHONG haha

OKAY. long enough isn’t it. its very long. mm.. my blog that is. yes. ok done now. update tomorrow if I can. which I probably will. OKAY DONE. sorry for the 4 day wait.. a bit like harry pothead isn’t it? all eagerly waiting for the next installation.. haha OKAY. finish now ahhh.

BYE!!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    nice one horny foooker lol!!!
    sexual voice u haf there nick
    HELLO IM MR COOK!!!
    HAHHAHA NICK I LOVED UR BLOGGING
    you putt soooOOO much EFFORT!!! and the HIStory is just exQUISite!!
    im VERY proud of you
    CHEERIO CHAP
    and ill see u later darling
    HAHAHHAHAHAHHA
    go mr cook
    hes awesome
    im gonna take a photo wif him b4 i leave yr 12
    the insight of ur sexual behaviour has inspired me nick HAHAHHA
    CYAAAAAAAAAAA
    kathleen

     

Post a Comment

<< Home