=O ...it's HIM !!

nicks blog. random comments and stuff. enjoy =]

Monday, August 29, 2005

neutral

thats how im feeling right now. sore back and eyes and neutral. actually leaning more toward the crap side. i think im experiencing emotional eating problems lol. ive ate so much these past few days its just not good. biscuits gah. NOT GOOD FOR YOU. but i cant help it. now just trying to drink water. everytime i feel like eating something ill take a sip of water. WHAT A HEALTHY IDEA.

feeling tired. have english sac tomorrow. shite. probably end up writing crap as always. not prepared. shit shit shit. must go have a look at that later. just finished bio sac. yeah a prac sac that you do at home. gahhh sore back form sitting here doing that. eeeee die die die.

I WANT MOON CAKE. gahh saw some mini moon cakes at taipei delight today.. lotus seed, red bean, pineapple, passionfruit mini moon cakes mmmmm.. i want ice cream mooncake. HAAGEN DAAZS ICE CREAM MOON CAKE oh yeahhh. anyway.

had a dream. twas so lovely. lying in a field of tall grass on a warm summers evening. my beloved resting her head on my chest. she was the most beautiful girl in the world. we were so happy. a warm summer night breeze was blowing. crickets were chirping in the distance. tall trees watched over by a bright full moon. just the two of us staring at the stars.. i couldnt believe how lucky i was.

and then i woke up.

...gahh reminds me of jay chous qi li xiang video clip. kind of. the field at least.

anyway. going to sleep soon. hoping that my girl will return to me again. come back to me my love.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:58 PM, Blogger mo0s3 said…

    I hate the dissapointment that comes with good dreams. Its almost like a hangover. But then again how would I know that

     
  • At 9:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    omgomgomg hagen daaz moon cake..*drools*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home