=O ...it's HIM !!

nicks blog. random comments and stuff. enjoy =]

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

p/t *day*

muahaha.. have not blogged for a few days which is quite a while for nick.. anyway TODAY was 'parent teacher day' so everyone got the day off and just came to school whenever their interviews were. so. went to chaddy in the morning with joyce kathleen and will and got me a tie for the formal.. and something for nina. do you have any idea how long it takes to choose a freakin tie? a while. a long while at that. so many nice ones and so many crap ones and then theres the ones that are too expensive but look really nice and... yeah i guess you can see the dilemma. ended up ggetting a tie that doesnt match the dress.. but the shirt matches so its good enough i reckon>

also got my ipod cover.. thanks william =] wouldnt let me pay him the bastard. hahah typical asian me trying to force money in his pockets. but anyway thanks again. yes. anddddddd.. what else.

PARENT TEACHER DAY. first time its been a 'day' instead of a night.

had to wait like 1.5 hrs before my interviews started because my sister was having them before me. garhh that was so gay. my mum was looking at my sisters writing while we were waiting and she was like

mum: what happened to your writing? it used to be so nice.. now its so small and unreadable!
sister: no its not! the TEACHER can read it!
nick: haha you have CRAP WRITING
sister: NO I DONT!
mum: yeah tida! your writing is CRAP
nick: BAHAHAHAHHA my mother is awesome.

other amusing comments which are only amusing because they were said by an asian mother:
1. *THATS your BIO TEACHER?! that.. KID?! ... he looks like a BABY!*

2. *this man next to me stinks of ALCOHOL.* (in cambo of course)

hahahaha omg my mum is awesome. i worry about her sometimes. when we came out it was cold and the wind was blowing and she was like *walk quickly! its so cold!* and i told her to walk on the gravel path and she was like *oh ok.. im afraid of walking at night because my eyes arent good at night* and i was like aww.. so i held her arm and guided her through the dark.. hahah and she was like shivering the whole way and im like omgggg!! i feel so worried for her when its night and its cold. shes so vulnerable =[

ok anyway.. umm.. nothing much else happened today? met grace and her dad at the station this morning.. haha said 'ni hao' unconsciously.. then switched to lei ho and 'ngoh mm sik gong gwong dung wa' haha .. omg graces dad is leng jai man! looks so young laaa.. with his sexy beard hahahaah !! ok yes. my mum said myy methods teacher is really friendly.. cause he was saying all this nice shit about me and how he trusts me and he was smiling and shook her hand and stuff and she was just like *hes REALLY nice!!* and im like yeah! he likes to joke around..

ok gonna stop now. got a headache omg. WHYYYYYYy gaah. must go to bed soon.

GNITE YA'LL!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home