=O ...it's HIM !!

nicks blog. random comments and stuff. enjoy =]

Thursday, August 11, 2005

teachers..

teachers can be funny..nice.. or complete bitchy morons that you just wanna wreck and then punch so hard they fly into last year.

okay some examples:

Name: Mr Edwards
Relation to nick: Chem teacher
type of teacher: funny

Mr Edwards is a clever bugger.. and a funny one too. lol. the other day we were doing something using pipettes and he was like *okay now ill show you how to get the liquid up the pipette.. the school doesnt like me showing you this way but ill show you anyway..* so he puts one end of the pipette in his mouth and draws up some chemical solution from the beaker. yep. and then hes like DONT DO THIS.. and he tries to draw up the solution really quickly and stop before it hits his mouth.. but it ends up GOING IN HIS MOUTH THE SHIT KENT. hahahhaaha and you see his eyes go O.O and he spits it all out.. ONTO VINCENT BAHAHAHAH.. warning children: dont sit in the front row of mr edwards' class.
Hes also a bit of a troublemaker... which is cool lol. he told us about this guy that *pissed him off* when he usd to work in a lab.. and one day mr edwards painted this guys windscreen with corrosive. and the guy comes out after work and sees *oh dirty windscreen* so he turns on his windscreen wipers and as they wipe, his windsreen gets thinner and thinner till he didnt have one no more. hhehe dodgy chemists.

anyway mr edwards is cool. an example of a teacher who is cool.

Name: ms chan
relation to nick: chinese teacher
type of teacher: nice

today i thought i lost my dictionary so i asked ms chan. and she was all helpful about it suggesting me to ask other people and stuff like that. and grace told me she came up to her and asked her if shed seen nick's dictionary which is nice of ms chan. some teachers wouldnt give two fcks about a student who lost his precious dictionary. i got it back.. haha left it in sci-tech centre. stupid bitchy woman who gave it back to me is the next teacher i will talk about.

NAME: MTHERFCKER BITCH DRAGON WOMAN BATTLE AXE FRECKLE FACE BASTARD HOE
(also known as ms m... shall not mention. maybe ask me if you want to know)

RELATION TO NICK: have never had her as a teacher in my whole life and never wish to

TYPE OF TEACHER: fckn politically correct i-am-right-because-im-a-teacher middle aged pms bitchy hoe freckle faced uncompassionate got-a-metal-pole-rammed-up-my-ass motherbitch.

OKAY. SO. I lost my dictionary so I went to look for it at the sci-tech office after school. now. we know we’re not supposed to take bags into the scitech centre (for some gay ass reason like health and safety.. someones gonna trip over a bag and die apparently) but all I was gonna do was stand there and ask a bloody question. so I decided to go in with my bag on. when I got there the lady didn’t see me and walked away. so I was like okay. ill wait for her to come back. but then I heard a voice behind me.

bitch: *EXCUSE ME! what are you doing in here with a bag on?!*
nick: umm.. I was just waiting to ask a question
bitch: NO. you TAKE your bag off and put it in your LOCKER. YOU KNOW THE RULES. you put your bag IN your locker THEN ask a question.
nick: okay. *nick walks away mumbling ‘sif no bags mtherbitch’ under his breath*

so I wasn’t gonna go back to my locker and put away my bag. so I just walked to the door and left it outside the door and came back. to face the wrath of the freckled dragon woman.

*nick approaches the office window and sees the dragon woman walking towards him from inside the office. thinking that she is coming to see what he wants, he opens his mouth to ask the question…*

nick: i…
bitch: NO! LISTEN TO ME PLEASE. blah blah blah. what year are you in ?
nick: 11.
bitch: right 11. YOU SHOULD KNOW THE RULES BY NOW. THERE ARE NO BAGS TO BE TAKEN INTO THE CENTRE blah blah blah. we’re going to have to start SEARCHING BAGS SOON.
nick: *thinks: wtf. searching bags? wtf is this woman on*

*nick puts on his best, most reasonable, intelligent and logical sounding voice, in a subtle attempt to calm the teacher down and make her look stupid for over-reacting*

nick
: but I thought it was just a health and safety thing you know.. and I wasn’t going to put the bag down or anything.. just leave it on and ask a question.
bitch: no. no. blah blah blah some shit about if I do it everyones gonna do it blah blah blah.. something about future generations blah blah.. im not saying its you… blah blah.. AND THEN WE’LL END UP WITH NO COMPUTERS!! really, the school cant AFFORD to be replacing computers.. so you just wont have them!!
nick: oh ok. *nick nods and thinks: what the holy fck man*
bitch: now what was your question?
nick: uhh.. I was just wondering if we’re allowed to take bags into the sci tech centre?

GAHAHAHAHAAH nah that wasn’t it.

nick: uhh.. I was just wondering if that’s my dictionary over there. *slight smile*
bitch: oh *sigh/pissed off grunt* whats your name?
nick: nick him
bitch: *looks inside cover* ok yep that’s yours.
nick: thank you *thinks: YEAH THANK YOU FOR NOTHING BITCH*

oooooooooh lordddddddd. she was such a BITCH. the school has had like 2 break ins and they stole computers from sci tech each time. SHE WAS SUBTLY TRYING TO BLAME ME WASN’T SHE. its cause im black isn’t it. ISNT IT. fcking whore. she needs to get that sand out of her vagina cause its makin her DAMN IRRITABLE. bahahahaha!!! she didn’t need to be so mean to me dammit.. I hate people like that. I am so superior because im a teacher. listen to ME. I AM RIGHT. YOU ARE WRONG. STUPID STUDENT YOU KNOW NOTHING. I HOWEVER AM A DRAGON LADY AND KNOW EVERYTHING.

stupid moron. somehow by me taking my bag in for a few minutes.. it will cause the entire student body to lose all of their computer privileges. THAT IS: NICK, AN AVERAGE 17 YEAR OLD STUDENT, TAKING HIS BACK INTO THE SCI TECH CENTRE FOR NO MORE THAN 5 MINUTES TO ASK A QUESTION, WILL CAUSE ALL OF THE COMPUTERS TO EVENTUALLY BE STOLEN, AND THUSLY ALL OF THE STUDENTS OF TODAY, AND OF ALL OF THE GENERATIONS TO FOLLOW AT GLEN WAVERLEY, WILL LOSE ALL OF THEIR COMPUTERS FOREVER AND EVER.

now don’t you think that’s just over-reacting a BIT?

and don’t say know you smartass mtherfckers. lol

OKAY had my bitch.. about that bitch. GARH. you may think im overreacting myself.. but honestly I swear that was what the conversation was like.

ok BYE!!

5 Comments:

  • At 11:57 PM, Blogger mo0s3 said…

    nick makes highly long blogs which require much effort to read.

     
  • At 12:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    that was one long arse blog i didnt read :D

     
  • At 12:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    BAhAHh Nice Nice Nick, keep it up!

     
  • At 10:04 PM, Blogger -nick said…

    if you dont want to read it you dont have to you lazy fool.

     
  • At 2:49 PM, Blogger Ritzy said…

    didn't read it all..

    BUT MR EDWARDS IS NOT COOL!! x_x

    most annoying irresponsible teacher on the planet..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home