=O ...it's HIM !!

nicks blog. random comments and stuff. enjoy =]

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

bogans and weirdos

today after school had no one to bum around with cause tien and lisa were away so i went to the station with joyce and ruth but they went home early and then ling peng went home early too so i was like oh joy. lets go get me some food.

i knew it was bad for me but garh i cbf arguing fat philosophy with myself so off i went to the somewhat overpriced convenience store on the corner. pringles i got. mini sour cream and chives pringles. or whatever the hell the green one is. yeah so that wasted maybe 5 minutes of the half an hour i needed to drain away while waiting for the bloody rowville slut mobile. so i just sat there at the bus stop eating my pringles and staring at the world. then i saw 3 bogans walk past. oh my lord how bogany they were.

OKAY. im not just talking about some white people here. like i might just call random white people bogans. but seriously. these people were white trash. like think of kath and kim. then multiply that by 10. omfg. NO. THINK ABOUT SHEZZA AND DEZZA from PIZZA. ratty dirty hair. beanies. singlets. thongs. 5 kids with 5 different fathers. you know what i mean.

THESE PEOPLE WERE BOGAN LIKE THAT. like CENTRE LINK BOGAN. omg. beer can in one hand, fag in the other. literally. and their lovely brown yellow teeth. mmm attractive. and their oh-so-stylish op shop 80s fashions. 2 females and a male. walking past me swearing their bloody heads off. fck this and fck him and what not. in that *byootaful ostrayan ack-sint* oh please. get some standards you low lives. i mean i swear... but not like you do. i control myself bloody hell. lol anyway. they went past and i could still hear them talking and swearing and crap. then later the guy comes back to the bus shelter im squatting in (heheh) and sits down and starts smoking in my face. so i get up and walk away. dickhead.

and so i move on to the next bus shelter. theres usually a bin next to this one. but today i find a pile of hard molten plastic on the ground. with a metal ring on top - the bin ring thing. some dickhead burnt the bloody rubbish bin to the ground. it looked like the green plastic thing that bart made when he burnt down the simpsons's christmas tree. anyway. this weirdo whos like maybe 20 something.. but with a mental problem.. squats down and looks at the melted crap. starts kicking it. bits of plastic bin flying everywhere. they hit me. i turn and grease the retard. he looks at me and stops. then starts again. and then this guy comes from somewhere and asks me if this is the right bus and im like yeah. and then this OTHER retarded old guy with a speech impediment near me goes *YEAH THITH ITH THE RIGHT BUTHH. IT GOETHH TO NUNAWADING. ITH THAT WHERE YOU WANNA GO? NUNAWADING?* and im sitting there thinking oh my lord what the hell is going on. im sitting here surrounded by morons retards and bogans. and then their bus came and they all disappeared and im like oh fckn finally.

bogans gone to centrelink in springy, retards gone home. good. excellent. now i can wait for the slut mobile in peace. then it came. went to tuition. came home. ate left overs. need to study for mgm analysis. mam analysis today was a bitch. pondering over what will become of me and my maths. 48/50 for bio test. doing reasonably okay in chem. good science. bad maths. dammit. GARH. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME. so confused. befuddled. stupified. and tired. need sleep. but need study. the conflicts of the teenage life.

I JUST WANT TO HIT SOMEONE. LIKE A BOGAN. that would relieve my fckn stress. GARHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BASH BASH BASH. die die die you evil bastard. then i can claim your centre link welfare. bahahah. NOOOOO I REALLY WANT SOMETHING TO DIE. ARH. ok. maybe i shoudl just go calm down.

which is what i shall do now. GARH. sorry. random angry outburst.

peace be with yall. cause is certainly aint with me right now.
BYE!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:19 PM, Blogger mo0s3 said…

    Hey I saw three male bogans today on the train. One even had a VB but I didnt have my camera...oh well.

     
  • At 9:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    u still update haha

     

Post a Comment

<< Home