=O ...it's HIM !!

nicks blog. random comments and stuff. enjoy =]

Saturday, November 12, 2005

its almost over

well i havent blogged in about a week. 7 days. saw this girl on monday.. took her for a drink on tuesday.. we made.. lol. anyway exams will do that to you. eat your time. you can never get that time back you know.

english was okay. 3 hours of writing. oooooohmylord my hand hurt after that. developing even further that little red dint in my middle finger. i think i got pretty *intimate* with the exam... perhaps not to the extent of *raping* it but i think i did pretty okay. english is like my better subject anyway and my teacher likes me =] hohoho.. general maths i thought was a bit gay but i got 69% which brings my semester average up to 69.5% HAHAHA oh yeah. methods i thought was alright. 88% is a lucky number but not as lucky as 100. bio im content with. 90% oh yeah. okay i dont know why im telling the whole world my exam marks.. i think its like a therapy thing. help me explain emily? something to do with my mind.. have to get everything out.

yes. 2 more left. chem and then yr 12 chinese OMG. scared.

OKAY NOW. todays events. were kinda weird.. weird negative vibes in the pharmacy. very busy day kaching kaching for the cash registers but one of my bosses had a 2 second hissy fit and the other one got a hissy fit chucked at him by some random white lady. so I was just putting stuff on the shelf and my boss asks one of the other pharmacy assistants “is there any more bisolvon cough syrup in the store room?” and the assistant is like *bisolvon..*
boss: can you run upstairs and check for me?
assistant: bisolvon.. upstairs..
boss: ILL GO IEM, ILL GO. OKAY?
and she gets all pissed off and storms around looking for the key and greasing off iem hahaah and then iem gets the message and takes the key. omg. I was like OMG WTF. pms mate. normally that boss is really nice. but she got over it quick. that was kinda freaky.

second. pharmacy was full of people. all Asians as usual. but then there were these two aussie ladies being served by my other boss and they were talking for ages about something but I dunno what. cause my boss always like to serve the white people yeah cause theyre so important and we want them all to be happy in case they tell their friends somewhere from consumer affairs or whatever LOL SO. they were talking for aaaages and then the old woman, like 60 something. grey hair, skinny, wrinkly, old battleaxe. she was probably not married. I can just tell by the way she looks that shed probably be a ‘miss’ smith or something. but anyway. SHE HAD AN OUTBURST. all of a sudden she was just like IM NOT HAPPY WITH THIS SHOP!! THIS IS AN OUTRAGE.. OUTRAGEOUS!! and my boss was like *I cant sell it to you.. I have to protect people you know* .. PROTECT PEOPLE?! THAT’S RIDICULOUS>> ABSOLOUTELY DISGUSTED!!!!!!!!! and she fully stormed out of the shop with the other lady walking behind.. while all these Asians were clearing the way for her.. LOLOL omg that was awkward. how embarrassing for her. and for everyone in the shop.. random angry outbursts do not go down well with asians who save face in every possible way.

I think my boss refused to sell her some really strong medicine or something. geez woman. he does it to stop you from killing yourself. and you fully explode in your random white person way. sometimes I think aussie people are much too liberated. I mean im not a communist or anything.. but don’t you think that theres a good side to how Asians are quiet and don’t start yelling abuse when theyre angry? of course they’ll bear a grudge in other ways.. like never buying from the shop again and fully back stabbing the owners and shit.. but they don’t start yelling and losing face all over the place.

anyway.. other than that my day at work wasn’t too bad. met a lot of people today. all old but you know.. oh youre so and so’s son! blah blah blah.. and random mando people.. cambo and teochew regulars.. talked to freds dad in teochew oh yeah. that’s all I remember now.

okay good night all. its almost over!!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:41 PM, Blogger -nick said…

    omg its not been on the net 3 hours and its been spammed already. fck oath.

     
  • At 10:17 PM, Blogger -nick said…

    oun - catharsis sounds HOT. LOLOL.. all these body terms.. renal sounds dirty. like rectal and anal mixed together =P but it refers to THE KIDNEYS fckers. haha

    stephen - sorry didnt IGNORE you. some people do need to use the toilet you know. and yeah everytime a white person has an argument with an asian i always end up thinking that theyre gonna hate all asians now. oh well. no one would wanna deal with that old bag anyway - asian or not.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home