=O ...it's HIM !!

nicks blog. random comments and stuff. enjoy =]

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

ohmylohk finally.

indeed. the day has finally come where i have my LEARNER'S PERMIT. now everyone take off their socks, wiggle their toes and scream in celebration for me. or your underwear if you prefer. yeah. if youre hot take off your underwear =]

anyway. lots of people at vicroads today. and so smoky outside. and hot. and i was walking home in the middle of the afternoon and sweating like a damn.. sweating.. machine. yeah sweating like a sweating machine. thats good. so now i can learn to drive and hopefully get onto p's before the old system closes down. otherwise ill be on green p's and all that other shit. aiyah.

so. last night was presentation night. our last ever as year 12s. it was also our first ever as year 12s because we've never been in year 12 before but you get what i mean. pulled some moves on stage haha. reyan dared me to do the 'dusting off my shoulder' thing in case yall think im some cocky fool lol. but it was cool wasnt it. you know you loved it. well done to all the award winners. especially to carol whose name wasnt called out until like later and she was left to be embarrassed on the stage. awww. but she got the award in the end. gooo keller!!

and thats it now because im tired. oh and school magazine is cool. its like michelle's scrapbook. haha but its very nice. and cool. nice job mag committee and my editors michelle and pralabh. and tracy ho. and to me. my name is in there like twice. YEAH. and my photo also twice. YEAH YEAH.

okay now too tired. bye bye lor.

4 Comments:

  • At 11:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    *wiggles toes*

    whoo, party on man!

    (congratz for finally having a license)

     
  • At 11:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congratulations! I bet you'll end up getting your Ps before me and I will cry!

    BUT WHAT ABOUT THE CONTENT! xD
    It's so disheartening. Everyone flicks through it and looks at all the pictures and says 'it looks good' and so Tracy and Matt get all the compliments.

    Everyone, at least read MY article. =P And Quyen and Lyn's ones. The noob and urban jungle ones. They're pretty cool! *advertises*

    So this is the nicest compliment-sort-of that I've had about the mag so far. Thanks Nick. =)

    I'm sorry. I'm using way too many exclamation marks tonight. >.<"

    The dusting shoulder thing was cool. 8D

     
  • At 9:21 PM, Blogger mo0s3 said…

    Why wait so lait?

     
  • At 10:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    *hypnotises you*
    I will update soon.
    I will update soon.
    I will update soon.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home