=O ...it's HIM !!

nicks blog. random comments and stuff. enjoy =]

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

uh-uhhhhhhhhh

nuh-uhHhhHh boy. you did not just say dat.

yeah im in one of them angry black woman moods. like if you come up to me right now and talk i will bite your head off. and then pull your eyes out. and shove them down your pants. so you can see me kick the crap out of you. BOY. and then im going to use your tongue to paint my boat. mMmMmMmMm yeah. and then im going to click my fingers and jerk my head from side to side like them black ladies.

so you better check yoself before you wreck yoself, nigga.

dont know why. im in an angry mood. actually i guess its just to my family. i dont want to talk to any of them right now. and they didnt really do anything either. lol im just having my pms time. gah im just so ALONE. need to get out and talk to my friends again. its like. being in solitary. and my rooms still a mess. need to clean up.. and do lots of other crap. rambling on i am...

frustration
procrastination
train station
mal-ay-sian.
alsatian

OHMYLOHK I AM GOING INSANNEEEEEE.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home