=O ...it's HIM !!

nicks blog. random comments and stuff. enjoy =]

Thursday, May 19, 2005

what to name my kids

yes.. well this is a very random topic isnt it? VERY RANDOM INDEED. i dont know why i thought about this.. this is assuming that i will even have kids.. of course i will! once i find my hot fine ass intelligent clever crazy sexy cool wife.. hahaha..

anyway.. when i DO have them, what will they be called? discussed it with joyce a couple of times.. and we're gonna give our kids (no not me and joyce together) english names with chinese middle names.. oh waitt.. maybe i wont now.. i dunno.. maybe i should give my kids a cambo middle name instead.. and they can have a chinese name too.. and an english school name. hahaha.. crap.

because you SEE i have an english name.. cambo middle name.. chinese *home* name.. and my recently added chinese *school* name.. so thats 4 names for me already = so my problem is what will happen to my kids? i guess ill give them three names.. english cambo and chinese.. but WHAT will the names bE?

ive thought about that ALOT. theres so many names.. but as soon as you think of one.. it reminds you of someone you dont like.. or theres something bad connected to that name.. so gay. like theres someone with a nice name but you dont like them.. so everytime you call your kid its like *NICE NAME!* and then you get a mental image of the person you hate *GAHHh* and your kids like wtf dad. hahaah

so anyway.. theres my random ramblings for another day. gnite. and remember - cat piss glows under a black light. =]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home