=O ...it's HIM !!

nicks blog. random comments and stuff. enjoy =]

Friday, July 22, 2005

no name =P

hmmm.. what do i have to talk about today? not too many interesting developments today.. no chem teacher first period.. because hes damn sick and our class is now like a week behind everyone else in stoichiometry. gahh. yeah second period i had CHINESE. and i walked into jennys methods class by mistake. GAHAHA how embarrass mE!!

so i thought i had general yeah.. (which was actually the lesson AFTER chinese) but anyway having a sort of brain malfunction this morning.. probably to do with waking up at 7 freaking 30 WHICH IS WHEN IM NORMALLY LEAVING THE HOUSE.. more about that later. OKAY. so. i was upstairs in the sci-tech centre and i was like *yes i have general maths now.. i hate general =]* and i was on my merry way to class when i noticed the class had been taken over by all of yr 10 or 9 cause they were doing some peer support crap thing.. and i was like oh. now where would i be? so i look around and =O!! LOOK! ITS JENNY!! shes in my GENERAL CLASS!! therefore this MUST BE THE ROOM I AM IN NOW. so i walk in. and like 3/4 of the class is there and im looking at the teacher whos a lady and im like thats not mr crosby. so maybe we have a sub today. then i ask jenny why she isnt sitting at the back like we do in general. and she looks at me weird and says *what are you doing here?* and i look around. and im like WTF. WHO THE HELL ARE ALL THESE PEOPLE. hahaha and jimmys like *what the hell* so im like. OH. my logic tells me i have CHINESE NOW. SINCE I HAVE A CHINESE DICTIONARY IN MY HAND. so i quickly sneak out before too many people noticed. hopefully. hahaah

in chinese got my essay cut up by ms chan. too much too much. i always write too freakin much. 250 CHARACTERS IS NOT ENOUGH. freakin word limits. grrrr. double english after recess. teacher away so i was re writing my chinese essay. *the importance of learning chinese* oh joy. umm yeah so i guess school wasnt too bad today.

went to grand tofu with lisa and tien after school.. saw danielle and steph there too.. i had vegetarian prawn soup noodle.. mmm. not bad. omg i thought it was called *suk ha tong min* so i said that to the lady and shes like *HAH?* so i said it again and she looked at me weird so i resorted to english. hahaha. when i got home i looked up the word and realised it was *JAAI ha tong min* oops. ah well. canto is like my.. 4th language? or 5th? in order of how much i know.. so dont expect the world from me. then went to tuition.. came home.. slept. woke up because there was a wet patch on my face from the drool on my pillow. GAHAH. happens way too often. eww. ah well ITS A GOOD MOISTURISER. unless the enzymes in the saliva start attacking me and eat my face away. AHHHHHH. okay random. entry is long.. always set out with nothing to say and end up with a lot. cause i diverge off the topic too much.

okay have fun whatever you do on the net (..boys. hehehe)

BYE!! =]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home