=O ...it's HIM !!

nicks blog. random comments and stuff. enjoy =]

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

fck..

it’s a word I have been saying to myself all day. and for a variety of reasons.

1. mgm test which I screwed as usual (praise the lord im not doing spec next year)
2. mam analysis test next Monday
3. mgm analysis next Wednesday
4. chem titrations sac tomorrow. 2 days notice. double fck.
5. chem. test on Friday. 3 days notice. triple FCK. GAHHH
6. the unit circle. pfft. getting it slowly.
7. FCKN CHHEU PUOH OMFG. stupid stomach. I was like *gahh I need to bang sai* all morning.

okay. looking at that list makes me say fck again. HOLY fck.

you know what else makes me say fck? fckn CROWS. FCK!! gahh everytime doing a test also want to disturb me WHAT. stupid crows lah. need to die already man. but seriously omg. example:

nick thinking to himself during a test: so, x is 43 degrees because of..
crow: AHHHHHHHHHHHH
nick: grr. SO. X IS 43 DEGREES BECAUSE OF ALTERNATE..
crow: AHHHH AHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh
nick: GAHHHH GAHHH GAHHHHHHHH FCK. *dreams of going on a crow shooting spree*

nick daydreaming in his test:

humming to himself *do do do dooo doooo* aims at tree
BANG BANG
-crow falls dead to ground-
smiles. moves on to next tree
*do do do doo doooo*
BANG
smiles

heheh what wonderful pure wholesome thoughts i have. stupid crows. they all need to die. now.

okay. should go and study for chem sac soon. soon. 2 days notice man. that’s not enough. NOT ENOUGH. gahh I hate this. life is so gay.

oh yes. before I forget. this is for vicky’s entertainment:

RUB ME. RUB ME NOW. I BRING YOU GOOD LUCK. RUB NICKS MAGIC WAND. IF IT STANDS UP YOU WILL HAVE GOOD LUCK. IF YOU PUT IT IN YOUR MOUTH WHILE NODDING YOUR HEAD AND WHITE LIQUID COMES OUT, DRINK IT. IT IS THE ELIXIR OF LIFE. DRINK IT AND LIVE LONG AND PROSPEROUS. ONLY LADIES CAN RECEIVE GOOD LUCK FROM ME.

hahahah ewwwww. that was vicky’s and my creation. she came up with the elixir of life bit. vicky. you dirty dirty girl. bahahah. RUB ME NOW EVERYONE.

at least that broke up the monotony of my otherwise eventless life the other day. life is so gay right now. I hate school. im joining lady emily in the I-hate-school army. school is evil and should die. then emily and I will dance cambo style on its grave.

stupid life is so homosensual. one day life is *tian mi kuai le*. sweet and happy. sok sabay. the sky is bright blue. the grass is green. the sun is shining. the flowers blossoming. and then suddenly the sun explodes setting the world on fire. the sky goes black with smoke. the flowers char and die. flames leap from the ground. I choke. here I am again, I say. welcome back to hell, sir nicholas.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:54 AM, Blogger mo0s3 said…

    what you want is a shotgun. http://search.ebay.com.au/shotgun_W0QQfromZR40

    School is good. mgm is good. spec is good.

    The sky is red on mars. or pink, whichever you fancy.

    That good luck thing is DISGUSTING. you're under arrest for false advertising

     
  • At 9:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    lol...ahaha..u nd vicki r sick...lol...but i do agree with those stupid crows...man....they keep goin on nd on nd on...never shut up...arhh....when u go for a shooting spree..count meh in...lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home