=O ...it's HIM !!

nicks blog. random comments and stuff. enjoy =]

Friday, July 29, 2005

nothing in particular to say

welll.. english sac today for 2 periods.. omg i think ill get an average mark. my conclusion was so shit and i bs throughout the whole essay. garh.

OH macbeth, how i despise thee. let me count the ways. one one thousand. two one thousand. three one thousand. and more.

Act I. scene i.

when shall macbeth and i meet again?
at exam time, when i am feeling pain?
there to meet macbeth.
where?
upon my desk.
fair is foul and foul is fair.
search through my books to find mabeth there.

ooookay. so i really dont like macbeth. let us just say he is not my favourite person. anyway. after the sac was over i was like gah praise the lord. and then went to get my bag and go away from school. but then i needed to pee. so i went and did my business in the stinky boys toilets and got my bag and proceeded to find my friends. discovered them sitting with much of the rest of the school - in the amphitheatre shade sail place watching battle of the bands. so i was like okay fine. battle of the bands. whatever. great entertainment. well not really. but it was okay just to sit there and laugh at the mediocre talent that all these boys had. one guy was just yelling into the microphone. damn junior.

my leg fell asleep so vicky started bashing it crazily. she was like ahhhhhh pins and needles!! *bash bash bash* lol. and what else. just sitting there with vicky laughing at everyone and how constipated / stupid / weird they looked. we would make such good aus idol judges =]

anyway. before it all finished i went to tuition. after tuition came home. freakin late bus. talked to ruth at the station after coming back from her 'self supervised' physics excursion. ruth is funny. talking about using magazines as toilet paper. HAHA. man i started out saying i was gonna use it to cover my table and spit bones onto. and shes like - TOILET PAPER. ouch.

yup after ruth left waited for the bus and came home. ate. slept. woke up. ate. net. drooled all over my pillow again. i have to stop doing that. its not a nice feeling when you wake up. i guess thats how tired i am. cant control myself *gahhhhhhhh drooling*

so bored so i started blogging. no one really to talk to. was thinking about macrob carnival today. 4pm? 4pm is like halfway to night time al-freakin-ready. like 6 its dark. so thats essentially a 2 hour carnival? ahhaha. louie asked if i was going to the formal. i said yeah. he said good luck. im like why?! are they gonna eat me alive?

louie: yeah.
nick: why?!?
louie: cause youre so sexy
nick: -_- oh. oh dear.

hahah okay anyway. thats about it for today. actually that is it for today. someone come online so i can talk to you. please. or maybe ill go watch some live concert sstuff from cambodia. hehehe.

BYE!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home