=O ...it's HIM !!

nicks blog. random comments and stuff. enjoy =]

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

..whos simon yap?

hahaah so this is a photo of my parents before they went to my mums friends 50th bday party. 1920s themed. how interesting!! never thought my parents would ever go to this sort of thing let alone dress up.. hahaha so not typical asian. and even better.. THIS POSE!! I didn’t even TELL THEM to do this.. it just came from NOWHERE BAHAHAH!! I was laughing so hard when I took this photo.. hahaa such a rare Kodak moment. my mum was so high.. she just kept laughing and laughing.. haha aww dont they just look so happy?!

anyway.. nothing really happened today. methods test was a bitch. yeah I really want THAT back. umm.. chinese sac coming soon.. oral. yay. English issues.. might choose the one about andy griffiths’ book. some libraries and shops aren’t stocking it because they think its too ‘bad’. ok so it IS called ‘the bad book’ but its FUNNY!! its about old ladies eating poo and dirty poems and funny stories and shit. kids love that. sif ban it you self righteous right wing conservative george w bush family values morons. depriving kids of fun. bastards.

hehe okay. today. jenny playing calc games in mgm. kept resetting when the teacher came around ahahaha.. umm.. FOBS ON HIGHS ARE FREAKY DEEKY. that lisa fob in my mgm class was singing *I wish you a merry Christmas, I wish you a merry Christmas.. etc etc and a happy new year!* and im just sitting there like w.t.f. ..mate. lol omg then fob hong was like *ignore her shes on a high* and im like ooookay fobarino.

yeah.. that’s about all that really happened today.. oh yeah! one more thing that was a bit.. shall we say.. different?

yeah I was in the library for English last period today and so I go a bit early and theres no one there yet so I turn around to go look for some English buddies to join me. then I hear *excuse me!* behind me so I turn around. and see.. yr 12 yasmin.. yeah we all know the one.. *the pretty one* hahaah as she is so-known. anyway she asks me if im related to simon yap?

nick: umm.. no?
yasmin: ohh.. cause you look really similar to him!
nick: *smiling nodding laughing* ohh.. ok..? *continues smiling and nodding*
yasmin: so.. what nash are you?
nick: im cambo.. what school does he go to ? (name sounds familiar to me)
yasmin: he used to come here.. but hes in uni now.. graduated last year
nick: ohh okay.. nah sorry I don’t think I know him..
yasmin: oh okay.. thanks!

nick smiles and begins to walk away and hears *bye!* behind him lol.

I think the convo went something like that.. forgot details but anyway.. whos simon yap? I wanna know who this guy is that I supposedly look like.. hmm interesting.

okay NOW that’s it for today. I feel like learning an instrument. like some cambo intstrument cause its pretty easy I think? haha mainly percussion stuff.. I wanted to since I saw the sign looking for players at temple.. that was back in april hahaha woops. oh well.. maybe another time.

must be off dear reader.. I think you have read enough.

and yet you are still reading..

..still!!

hahaha.. STILL DAMMIT!!

okay BYE!! (p.s. youre still reading.. still.)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home