=O ...it's HIM !!

nicks blog. random comments and stuff. enjoy =]

Saturday, July 07, 2007

yes again with the money. i cant seem to control my spending lol. but i have all the clothes that i have bought to prove that my money wasn't exactly 'wasted'.. so now im living a 'giam' life.. or trying to anyway. in teochiu, to do something giam means to do something in a way that saves money. hehe so to 'jiak giam' means to eat giam or eat just enough (say, at a restaurant) so that you save money. lol very chinese. anyway. i fear that my bank account is going to suffer a bit more over the next week or so as i rush around living out the rest of these holidays. once we go back to uni i shouldn't have the urge to withdraw such large amounts of cash all the time.. and hopefully the account at WHICH BANK? will start to recover a bit.

so. i just got back from karaoke at red box about an hour and a half ago. CAROLYN I CANT BELIEVE YOU DIDNT COME AIYAH. i havent seen carol in like 10 bazillion years =[ anyway karaoke was okay. ended up singing mostly fobby chinese songs but i dont care. in fact i love it. its like im in my element. haha.. besides, red box doesnt have as many english songs as they do chinese songs. but i did sing sexy back with louie. haha.. and..i dont wanna know. nigger songs ho yeah.

still need to go get my ipod back. its been almost 2 weeks and they havent called me. im gonna call them and see what the fish is going on because i want my damn ipod back. its going to be quite a project sorting out all the music i want to put back on that thing.

okay now i have run out of things to say. not missing uni work. at all.

gnite guys.

4 Comments:

  • At 11:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The whick bank? your banking at is not very good. Haha... Commonwealth Bank is like the most rip-off bank ever

     
  • At 10:07 PM, Blogger mo0s3 said…

    hey nick im posting this to protest at the lack of recent postage.

     
  • At 4:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Genial post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.

     
  • At 3:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home