=O ...it's HIM !!

nicks blog. random comments and stuff. enjoy =]

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

ohlord.

do you know what evil thought came into my head just then?

I AM

BECOMING

MY

...MOTHER

oooooooooooohhhh nooooooooooooo =O

you know why? IM WATCHING SERIES (plural for series? serieies maybe)

chinese - qian jin bai fen bai
korean - full house

well not watching them.. well kinda. watching and burning and burning while watching etc. almost done so i can give them all back to jenny tomorrow. so her BF (yes jenny it means *Best Friend*) can watch them. and my freakin goodness is my father annoying me right now.

padre: what are you taping?
nick: that. *points to tv*
padre: why?
nick: cause it didnt work when i tried to copy the cd
padre: why?
nick: i dont know. it just couldnt copy
padre: why?
nick: BECAUSE IT JUST CAME UP WITH AN ERROR AND IT DIDNT WORK.
padre: is it a dvd or vcd?
nick: vcd.

PADRE STOPS.

finally. i dont know why he kept asking WHY. WHY? gah i was fuming at him for about 1 minute lol. then i got over it.

okayy ill be back later you avid followers of my life =]

1 Comments:

  • At 4:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    SHIT NIGGER somebody gimme full house!! *kicks rubbish bin over*

    fine then, i shall sit back and enjoy my SATELLITE TV HYMPH

    aww, nobody cares anymore *sooks*

    *jumps around in the back ground waving arms* look at me!! ME!!!

    I NEED MY EXAM RESULTS NOW!!! i'm having nightmares about them! VCAA!! GIMME SOME CLOSURE!!! CLOSURE!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home